Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Booglie Eyes...


I thought I would share my sons birthday invites... I just love Booglie Eyes. i think Stampin Up made them the best set this year for Halloween... Well I am sure you ask why halloween on a Birthday party invite... All I can say is he was my trick or treat. I still have a few more to make but I have to try and make this a good party for him....

I used Booglie Eyes, Halloween Backgrounds, and Carved and Candlelit.... And of course I used my Watercolor Wonder Crayons... Seems they get the most use these days... really should try to challenge myself to not use them...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cards, they came out so cute!!

Anonymous said...

...waiting to get my invite in the mail. They're adorable as always

michelle sturgeon said...

I love how you incorporated both of these sets!