I was asked if I would provide a tutorial here on my chapstick card we did at my last workshop. Here goes and enjoy...
cutter with scoring tool
5.75 x 3.5 piece of cardstock
5.5 x 3.25 piece of cardstock
5.5 x 2 1/4 cardstock or any embellishments you may want to use on the front
ribbon if you want to tye it shut
1. Take the 5.75 x 3.5 and score it at 2.5 and 3.25
2. Score the 5.5x3.25 piece at 2 3/8 and 3 1/8
3. fold on the score marks and stamp the inside of the 5.5x3.25 piece as you would like it to be for the finished project...
4. After getting your inside the way you would like, fold it so you may see part of your images sticking out the bottom. Take your paper snips and cut towards your score line but stop at that line. I have drawn on my cuts with a red sharpie to show you.
5. next you will push the center of your cuts out.. This will create a band to hold the Chapstick to the card. Do not put adhesive on this band once you start to put your layers together... Embellish as you wish the cover and inside...
For This chapstick card I used my papertrey ink stamp set Believe and my copic markers. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and have fun creating your very own chapstick cards.