Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh I know I am in Trouble Now....

For those of you that are fellow demos for SU you know what I am talking about.... Stampin Up has released the winter mini to the demos and OH boy does it have some great stuff in it. I was planning on saving lots of money during the holidays but now I know it will be hard to do.... They have great new papers, some beautiful new sets, and a new punch. And for those beginner stampers or for those that want to try out a new technique there are six great new kits... with die cut stamps too. Well hopefully latter on I will get to stamp something new but for now I have the kids to go feed.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, sure...I haven't even been able to get the few Holiday Mini items I want yet, and you start teasing us with the Winter Mini. Too cruel!

(But you know we can't wait to see it!)

Dale Anne Potter said...

YEP, too much in there!
I'm hoping my customers will be just as excited as I am.....