Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Inks...

Well I have had them for a couple of weeks now. They are the colorbox cats eye ques... I first learned about these great inks from JoanB's blog Paperlicious. I ordered three of these and have played tonight with two sets. The Surf's up set because I am just a sucker for shades of blue and the Silks and Satin set.



















I took a piece of Very vanilla cardstock and Stampin Up's Snow flurries set to give me some background paper to play with to make a few cards. Here is the background that I came up with...

I then took a piece of Cool carribean cardstock to make my first card with this paper. I framed the snow flurries with a piece of Brushed silver cardstock and I can't resist playing with my double slot punch to make the perfect bow to top this card off with. Well I am off to go see what else I can get away with creating....

No comments: