Tuesday, December 05, 2006

SAB preview....

Well my SAB preorder sets came today and I just had to play with them. So I plan to post a few previews up of these this week. I will make the next couple of days post be previews of the sets I received. I hope you enjoy them...

The set I am playing with today is called Happy Harmony it a set of 6 stamps and they are just so beautiful. Mainly quotes in this set. For my first preview I made a simple card using some teal shimmer paper that MsAudreyAnn on Splitcoaststampers sent me for my birthday, some yoyo yellow cardstock, shimmery white cardstock and black for the base. I used the technique called poppin pastels to color the flowers in and used my basic black craft ink for the saying... It is a simple card but I think it is pretty.


This set and the others will be availble come january 2007 for anyone interested in them be on the lookout for news of theses sets on stampin up website.

No comments: