Saturday, December 30, 2006

well while i was playing...

Well while I was playing last night I took out my Stamp set that Shelly sent me for Christmas... It is sorta of a preview of what is coming in the new Spring mini... It is called Polka Dots & Paisley. I really think it has many great uses. I took the Paisley out of the set and made a sheet of background paper.... Let me know what you think...

I again used gamsol magic tutorial from splitcoaststampers to color my images. I even left one unfinished to give the paper the idea of a fade... I am not sure yet what I may use this for yet but maybe something soon....

4 comments:

Stamperosity said...

Uber cool. I don't know that I would go to all the trouble unless I just couldn't find the right back ground paper...but yours is totally awesome. Nice job. How long did that take you? :)

Colleen & Phil said...

You have a lot of petience! LOL The result is wonderful. I will be buying this set when it is available for the customers.

Gina K said...

Ooh! That looks so pretty! It's looks like designer paper! Great job!

Allison said...

It looks great...of course, if it was me, I would take the lazy route and just buy the DP!