Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I have been tagged.

I have been tagged twice that I have seen now... Inksanity and Kyla have both tagged me.

A-Available or Taken: Taken but missing my husband for now...

B-Best Friend: Would have to say my husband James and a few other people.

C-Cake or Pie: both hard to choose just one.

D-Drink of Choice: milk

E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: my laptop... I am so hooked on it that when I have free time I am online chatting away with friends or spending time on splitcoaststampers.

F-Favorite Color: Blue

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears

H-Hometown: Suffolk, Va


I-Indulgence: getting a makeover..

J-January or February: February cause it is hubby's bday, valentines day, my grandfathers bday all in one month.

K-Kids and Names: Three Jonathan, Matthew and Danielle

L-Life is Incomplete Without: family & friends

M-Marriage Date: March 31

N-Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother

O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P-Phobias or Fears: spiders, and being alone

Q-Favorite Quote: Remember, no man is a failure that has friends.


R-Reason to Smile: my children

S-Season: winter... i can't stand being hot

T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Renee, Lesley, and Julie


U-Unknown fact about me: I love trying new things and sometimes it can hurt my $$ such as the cuttlebug embossing folders.

V-Vegetable you don't like: sweet potatoes

W-Worst Habit: chewing my nails

X-Xrays: teeth, arms


Y-Your fave food: beef and brocoli


Z-Zodiac: Sagittarius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You finally got tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)