Thursday, January 18, 2007

WINNERS ARE.....

So sorry I did not get a chance to do this Wednesday but I have it done tonight and would the two ladies please email me their addys to get these stamps out to their new homes.


FIRST NAME DRAWN...

Colleen said...
A gift certificate for a massage. Aahhhh, sounds like a slice of heaven!

9:04 PM

SECOND NAME DRAWN.....

Joyce T said...
We will be married 40 years in November. We do not give gifts to each other for "special" days. We consider each day special. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband, father to our 3 children and friend


I also got an order of some new stamps tonight and thanks to
amyr for letting her readers know that the cuttlebug folder snowflakes was back in stock at All That Scraps. Yes I ordered it and a few more yesterday afternoon and guess what they shipped them already too. I can't wait to get my hands on this order.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on valentines. I hope you each have a great Valentines Day with your loved ones. Off to go stamp something nice for the blog and thank you all for visiting my blog.

No comments: