Thursday, March 29, 2007

Guess what...

I got an interesting package today from Fedex...

This is the first time I had ever had a package sent like this... I thought it was so funny. I had heard on SCS about the way it would get sent but never really thought much of it until I opened my front door and saw it sitting there.

Two days ago I decided to get on the band wagon with all the other demos on SCS and their ATG guns. Yes I bought an 3M ATG 714 tape gun.

I have already loaded it with a roll of adhesive and can't wait to start trying it out. It is really easy to load. And considering how much the adhesive is compared to snail it is so much cheaper in the long run. I found mine at Framing supplies. They have great prices on the guns and the adhesives. I ordered it on Tuesday and Got my tracking number yesterday. When I checked the tracking I found that it would be here today and yes it was right by my front door this morning... well I am off to go play with my new toy. Have a stamp filled day.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Well, I have an ATG gun and can't get it to work properly. So, I may be writing back for tips!!! Enjoy.

Godchick said...

I just got mine in the mail yesterday!!! Can't wait to fire that baby up!