Tuesday, March 27, 2007

working on some swaps....

I got one done and think it looks way cool... thought I would share it with you here.


This is one of six. I really enjoyed making this one. I used Tinkerbella from Stamping Bella. Isn't she the cutest. I used Circle of Friendship from Stampin Up for my sentiment. And I got some awesome primas from Cori Bravo when she had shares up for grabs on her blog. These were just asking for a prima flower. I used some doublesided decorative paper from the spring mini. Paisley and polka dot paper to be exact. I used my watercolor crayons and aquapainter to color her in and then add stickles to her to give her some sparkle. I think these turn out well. Happy Stampin everyone... i still have one more swap to work on and these will be on their way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this card