Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Regionals...

I have regionals for Stampin Up Saturday and can not wait to go. I have made 25 swap cards to go with me and I have my bag packed and ready to go. This is my first time going to an SU event. I have a friend going with me.... It is a day away from all the kids. I thought I would share a picture of my swaps...



well what do you think... Regional worthy? I love the color combo... Cool Caribbean, Basic Black and Shimmery White. I used my Floral background stamp with craft basic black and black detail embossing powders. For the sentiment I used Happy Everything from SU.

Well off to play some more.. have fun stamping.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

That looks super cool...I love the idea of spliting the BG stamp like that...so dramatic!

Anonymous said...

very nice. good job. have fun tomorrow!