Tuesday, May 15, 2007

FINIALLY....

I had some time to create my bella album to hold my little bella stamps. These little cuties are unmounted rubber stamps that are so fun to create with. But since I now own 9 of these I thought I needed something to store them in. That ATC album made by stampin up makes the perfect storage for them.




what do you think... i used the SAB scrapbooking kit... this was my favorite SAB item this year. I think I ended up hording about 8 of them. I used my one and only cuttlebug alpha to make the name on the book...



The sticker set in this had a stripe of faux ribbon with words on it that so remind me of the bellas....



The stripe of faux ribbon has these words listed along it... inspiration, friend, sweet, enthusiasm, joy, create, love, hope... these are just a few and as far as I am concerned the bellas seem to have a little bit of all this in their designs. Have a stampin goodnight everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice. I like the new layout of the website too. good job.

Jen said...

This is such a good idea. I might have to case it once I get more bellas. Right now I only have 4. I just love your blog.