Saturday, June 02, 2007

I had to try this...

Dawn posted a new tutorial over on her blog and I just had to try it out. You can find her tutorial here. And here is my card...

It took me alittle while to figure out what set I was going to use but I could pass up my girls. Here are pictures of the inside of it.


project supplies: bashful blue cs, silver bling bazzil cs, watercolor paper, SAB designer paper, aquapainter, watercolor crayons, white fun flock, crystal effects, circle punches and stazon black ink.


This was so much fun to make. Oh and by the way I just place my preorder for SU new catty and of course I had to get some of my must have retired stamps too. This coming catty looks like we have some great new stamps and Accessories coming our way in July. Have a great day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very cool and you did such a great job on it.