Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Anniversary...

Happy 42nd Anniversary to my parents today... I finally got the perfect card for them designed.

Supplies: soft sky cardstock, very vanilla cardstock and blue bayou cardstock. Year after Year stamp set, Baroque Motifs stamp set and All Year cheer III stamp set. Silver encore ink and soft sky ink. silver embossing powder. soft sky grosgrain ribbon and soft sky organdy ribbon.

The card is 3.5x9 so it fits a legal sized envelop which I also stamped the heart from Year after Year stamp set on and embossed it. I dyed both white organdy ribbon and the grosgrain ribbon with my soft sky reinker to make the ribbon match. I was worrying over nothing it seems yesterday when I had a block on what to do for their card. Well off to get ready to go to a cookout at my grandfathers.... have a happy 4th.

Inside the card I added this saying...."Love is not a matter of counting the years,
it's a matter of making the years count." William Smith. I had to hand write it but I wish I could have printed it out with a nice font.... seems someone has used to much printer ink...... I found this quote on Two Peas in a Bucket.

No comments: