Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ok enough...

I was able to trim three of my six new sets. These were Give Thanks, Party Punch and Sleigh Bells Ring. I still have Haunting Halloween, Wing It, and Jolliest time of the Year to trim but they will have to wait for my scissor to find their way back here or a few days for my hands to stop hurting so I can use my craft knife again. After cutting the three I did mount I decided to try my hand with one of Dawn's tutorial cards again. It can be found here on her Blog. Mine did not quite turn out like hers. I did something to it to make it come out as a square card instead of a normal one.



Supplies: Give Thanks stamp set, Always Artichoke textured cardstock, basic black cardstock, whisper white cardstock, creepy crawly designer paper, watercolor crayons, aquapainter, brads, black gingham ribbon, slit punch


Even though it didn't turn out exactly like hers I like it. What do you think? Ok off to go play some more. Starting today on SCS there are challenges being posted by the Dirty Dozen to play on and boy am I lovin some of these. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it very much. the stamps are so cute