Sunday, August 05, 2007

Copics and Butterflies

I suddenly got the urge to play tonight. What I wanted to breakout was my retired Stippled Butterfly stamp and see what I could come up with. I am rather pleased with it too.


Supplies: White cardstock, basic black inkpad, stippled butterfly stamp, Copic markers Y15, YR09, Y28, E29, white wide organdy ribbon(I so miss this stuff Stampin Up retired this and I will morn the day I run out), amuse twinkle stickers, iridescent ice embossing powder, versa mark pad, yellow stick post it note for masking technique

I had to break out my copics and play with them again... I love them and so want to get more but have to save the money up for em and I also want the airbrushing system they have for them... but for now I can play with the few I do own. Hope you think this card turn out as well as I do... I have to head off here seems we have a bunch of storms heading through here for the night... happy stampin everyone.

No comments: