Thursday, August 02, 2007

Happy August everyone...

Happy August everyone... Can you believe that summer is coming to a close. The Kids will be back in school in the next few weeks and what that may mean for you is the chance to get more stamping done... I know that it means that for me and more house cleaning with no one under foot. For today's card I went back to this card....



I kept looking at it and thought it was a little plain. So I took out my aquapainter and my soft sky inkpad as well as my watercolor crayons and played with it. This is what I got ...


I think it looks alot better... don't you? Well I am off to see if I can stamp something new for tomorrow. Have a great day and happy stampin everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love how you added a little soft color!!

Anonymous said...

i like this one alot