Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Textured cardstock is a dream.....

Today I decided to play with my textured cardstock again along with trying my hand at a trifold card.... Here is the front of the card.



And here is how it looks inside....



Supplies: Aquapainter, watercolor crayons, mirror gold embossing powder from Cornish Heritage Farms, basic black ink, versamark inkpad, brushgold cardstock, whisper white cardstock, bravo burgundy textured cardstock, gold organdy ribbon, colzzule oval, marvy scalloped oval punch, and the retired stamp set Madonna and Child.

I really like how this card turned out. I may have to make a few more to give as some of my Christmas cards this year. Have a fun afternoon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAME OUT AWESOME. I would totally use it for xmas cards