Friday, September 14, 2007

cute use for the scallop punch....

Yesterday I got my new Stampin Up Scallop circle punch and my upline sent me this link to a cute little ornament made using it. You can find it HERE. I knew I had to try it and it was so easy to make. All you need is your papercutter to score the punches down the middle of them. Of course you need at least eight scallop circle punched out. Then take your snail adhesive and start layering your scallops. Once layered place about a half an inch of red sticky tape to the middle line of your stack. This will hold it closed and also hold your ribbon in the middle. I used a bead and a crimp bead to top mine off. These are so cute.




I have to get to work now I have some people coming tomorrow and the house is a wreck..

EDITED TO ANSWER A QUESTION: I was asked what Snail was so I am going to link it from SU online catty... It can be found Here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Unknown said...

Yea! You did blog about it. This is just too cute! Thanks. I have this punch and I picked up the round Marvy giga punch yesterday. Can you guess what I will christen it with?

Rachel V. said...

I love that ornament! But I've never heard the term snail adhesive...can you tell me what else it might be called?

Anonymous said...

What a cute ornament. I think I will make this with my girl scouts this Christmas. Should be great fun. Thanks for sharing. Linda