Sunday, October 14, 2007

I colored TK.....

I finally was able to get an image I am happy with....



Here's a close up of it too...



Can you tell I am proud. I love all these great images Cornish Heritage Farms has come up with but have been very scared to try and color one. Every time I did it just didn't seem right until today... I used my SU watercolor crayons and an aquapainter on this piece. I then decided to make a mask so that I could only put UTEE on the image. That made the colors pop to me and on wow... I then took a look at MyTime's sketch challenge for this weekend and did a few minor adjustments and of course my card was born... What do you think.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tk stamp The Forest Chapel Vignette, French Script BG (retired), Weathered BG
Ink: Creamy carmel, Black stazon, chocolate chip, versamark
Cardstock: papertrey select white, creamy carmel, chocolate chip, watercolor paper
Accessories: UTEE, ribbon, watercolor crayons, aquapainter, heat gun

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOWZERS! Is that ever gorgeous! you color like a PRO!! Thanks for trying the sketch this came out amazing :D

Anonymous said...

good job! looks nice