Friday, October 26, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Debbie Olson! She's a fellow Blogger who I check out daily for wonderful inspiration. On with the tag.

Here are the rules:
1-Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.

2-Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3-Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well here are the facts....

1. I have a child who was born on Halloween.
2. Christmas is my favorite holiday season.
3. Starting next month I will be helping out with another fellow stamper with a card ministry at my Church.
4. I actually met my DH through his roommate (who I was dating at the time) and though my husband was a true jerk. He warmed up on me in about a week. We now have been married for almost 7 years and have three beautiful kids.
5. I am an avid book reader...
6. I have only taken one art class and that was basic art one semester in college.
7. I love to sing and I sing in my church choir which is working on our Christmas cantata right now.

Now for the seven bloggers....

Sillybird
Ink it up!
Paper Dreams
You Made me ink!
Artfully Inking
Beauty lies within
Kreations by Krissy


Well I need to get myself ready for my day and I hope to be back with a project latter..

No comments: