Friday, October 12, 2007

Lookie What I got...

I just love it when UPS comes by my house. I ordered these last week and have been dying here waiting to see these in person. First off the build a brad kits have been on hold from SU ever since the new catty came out and I just had to have a set when they were available again. That happened last Friday so I jumped on and ordered it. But I just couldn't place an order for them no I had to add the pretties kit too and a few other items...




So I had to take a picture of all the goods. Don't those little beads make you want to create something with some bling to it. Or the flowers are just calling out to be dye some way. Then the possibilities with all those brads and their covers...

Well as you can tell I am inspired to play so I am off to go design and will be back with something not sure what but it will be something....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I think this kit is so cute!