Friday, November 02, 2007

Fiskars Love...

I'm a Fiskateer and love my fiskars tools. But thought I would share with my readers a great site that for this weekend is having a grand roundup... If you like papercrafting or scrapbooking you will love this website. It's all about the Fiskars love. Go check it out if you can...Fiskars Roundup blog . If you get the chance try and join. May and all the rest are great fun. The round up has been a blast too. I hope to get some more of the roundup challenges done tonight... have a great night and I maybe back with more cool fiskars love...

2 comments:

May Fiskateer #4 said...

thanks for sharing the love! (btw- the roundup site will only be up for a few days... it's just temporary)

doverdi said...

Gotta love the Fiskars love! I've been a Fiskateer since April & love it. Great blog!