Saturday, November 17, 2007

going through old pics...


I was going through some old pictures on the computer and found this one of Pooh out in the back yard in 2004. It was the day after Christmas and we had a day of snow that day. The day before was just as green. Woke up that morning to snow. It snow for 12 hours that day here. We haven't had any since then either....

She always knew when you were talking to her... it was like she smiled at you when you talked to her... She was my pound puppy because I had gotten her from the pound as a puppy when I was carrying my first son, Jonathan..... Everyone said that she would be a bad dog because she had Chow in her... All I can say she was the sweetest dogh I had besides Cordie now... Well I'm off to go play for a bit and try to wipe the tears away all this remembering hurts still. I will try and be back with something mored cheerful...

No comments: