Sunday, February 17, 2008

Long Time No Post

I am so sorry for the excuses but have been running behind my family and then when I go to create a card nothing comes to mind. So tonight while I was watching the new Knight Rider Movie I was able to play with my sbs sisters sketch challenge and came up with this card....



The image I used is from last years SAB sets.
I had fun using my stampin write marker to ink up my frog and stamp him without the sentiment. I then took two green copics and colored him in. I also used my new nestablities set to cut him and emboss him. at least the square images... I thought they needed something else... maybe a little bling so I covered them with versamark and then embossed each square with iridescent ice embossing powder. I then took some google eyes and added them to my frogs. The sketch I used is this one....


It was the Challenge my sisters threw out at the beginning of the month. I still have the one they gave out friday to work on and maybe I can play this week with Valentines behind me now and I've got so much new stuff to play with...

Oh by the way did you see the ribbon slider I used on it... If not here is alittle closer look...



This little gem comes in the new hardware kit that will be availible on March 1. It is actually plain silver but I took alittle crystal effects and reinker and colored it green... you can pretty much make it any color you want with crystal effects and a reinker. This was a fun card and may have got me out of my crafting rut... off for bed. Have a great night and maybe I'll be back tomorrow with something new..


Supplies:
Stamps: Very Punny SAB retired set
Ink: versamark
Cardstock: green galore, glorious green, papertrey select white, scrap white
Accessories: google eyes, stampin write markers, copic markers, iridescent ice ep, crystal effects, glorious green reinker, ribbon

16 comments:

Nardi said...

Cute! Very effective. TFS!

ChrissyM said...

I love the little froggies! Cute card. I like the card design.

Laura lok said...

cute card the frogs are so dang cute. like how you showed them in the photographs too

Rika said...

Cute card, love the froggies!

Anonymous said...

cute card

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I love those little froggies! I think my set is in my "For Sale" pile. I'm tempted to take it out now that I've seen your lovely card. Thanks for showing the sketch too!

laos348 said...

Such a cute card! I like what you did with the sketch and those little eyes on the frog's are a fantastic idea.

Rosella said...

Great card Aimee! Love the googly eyes on the frogs. Very cute.

Godchick said...

cute little froggies! the wiggle eyes make it fun.

There is a new Knight Rider movie?!?!?! I was in love with that show when I was little!

Michelle said...

Aimee, the little frogs are adorable! They look like they're having so much fun!

JazzyH said...

Great card

Marilyn said...

Love that card sketch and the card you made is darling - just love the little froggies!!

Enfys said...

Those froggies are so cute. Just stumbled across your blog, and have really enjoyed it, I'll be back!

Stacy said...

So so cute!!! TFS! =)

Anonymous said...

Cute card!! love the eyes

Kerilou said...

These have got to be the cutest frogs ever! Love those eyes!! kerilou