Monday, April 07, 2008

Back and with a Rubbernecker Challenge....

Yup I'm back and I think I maybe blogging more regular... just depends on how many more times I have to run after a German Shepard.... back on that topic in a few but on with the card.


Today's challenge can be found over on Jeanne's Blog here. Yes I've been feeling a little blue... hopeful the sun in the next few days will cheer me up. I love both the sentiment and the butterfly. These are some of my latest images I got from Rubbernecker. They can be found here and here.

I decided that the butterfly need some dimension so I stamp it twice, colored it twice, embossed it twice and then cut them out and popped one wing up with a dimensional. The butterfly is colored with my copics and the sentiment is cut with my new mega nestablities die... I also embossed the card with my new mega nestablities die. I made my own background with some bubble wrap.

Hope everyone is having a great day... now on to the story of running after a German Shepard. Our family has the sweetest dog the only issue is she likes to jump. She is a 3year old full blooded German Shepard. We have most of our yard fenced in with privacy fence 6ft tall. Needless to say she jumped it today and my neighbor came knocking to let me know she was on the run... We live out in the country too... big open field next to us. She ran to the woods... I took off in no shoes yelling. She did come back but not before running so far. She came back winded. I am beginning to wonder what to do with her... we love her to death but she runs us. Our other dog is no problem stays in the yard no problem...
These are my puppies... not a good pic will have to try tomorrow if it is nice outside... otherwise will get one her in the house... Have a great night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad you are back!!!!!! The card turned out sooooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

The card is beautiful!!!

My "the dog" in my life looked much like your fence jumper.....hehe. She was an escapee also, but she was so worth the extra effort.