Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oh Baby...


This darling card was a trail for me... It's original designer is Lauren Meader over at My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence. She is such a genius and another stamper I idolise and one day hope to be as good.

But enough idolising let's get back to the card. I have been dying to make one of these and really have no need for it right now but maybe someone I know will one day. I decided to try to make one and I'm quite happy with it. I had to use my cuttlebug A2 embossing folder swiss dots. I then knew the stamp for this as well as I wanted to use my stampin up markers. This card is almost all Stampin Up!. The only thing not Stampin Up is the copic spica pen on the moon and stars... I love that little bit of sparkle. Well I'm off to go play some more have to get some swaps in the mail soon...


Supplies:
Stamps: So Many Scallops
Cardstock: soft sky, whisper white
Accessories: cuttlebug, A2 folder swiss dots, Copic spica gold glitter pen, Ballet blue marker, night of navy marker, so saffron marker

8 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh Amy I LOVE having the base embossed! That is just fabulous! TFS

Nardi said...

This is such a sweet card. I love these but have not tried one as most of my friends and family are past the baby stage.

Lizette said...

What an adorable card !

Anonymous said...

i love it. it is so cute!! And out of your comfort zone.

A.Lee said...

Luv luv luv this card. So cute. I love the little "snaps" at the bottom of the onesie, too.

Stampin' Meg said...

Just darling- the ouch was perfect for those frily leg cut outs!

laos348 said...

That is super cute - I like how you used the swiss dots folder - just perfect. I've been wanting to try one of these as well - yours is an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

JUST SO DARN CUTE!! Awesome work!!