Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Working on a little somethin different...

Instead of a card I've started my teachers gifts for the end of the year... it's just around the corner here... So here is the first one done almost... got to do a little glue clean up but I'll still share...


It started out like this....



And it now looks like this....



I used Stampin Up! Summer picnic designer papers. This was fun and a break from my card making... got me really thinkin now on those swaps and I also have an SU order on it's way here. Should be here by Monday at the latest. Hope you all are havin a great evening... We've had more storms here... I'll be glad when this weather slows down a bit.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tart n Tangy set
Ink: real red craft ink
Cardstock: Summer Picnic DP, river rock textured cardstock, wild wasabi textured cardstock
Accessories: On Board Accents circle piece, scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Stampi write markers: real red, always artichoke, chocolate chip, ribbon, cuttlebug alpha and cuttlebug

2 comments:

laos348 said...

Great job! I love the bright, fun colors and the paper you used.

Tara Cross Beam said...

It looks wonderful!!!