Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm off to Williamsburg today...

Yup.. It is roadtrip time and I'm off with my Aunt and kids. So I'm sharing another card from yesterday with you....



I got the bottom of the topia tree in a stamp set by Inque Boutique. I found this set at the Scrapbook store in Portsmouth. I used a pencil eraser and my retired watercolor mini stamps to create the bush and flowers. I colored in the base image with my copics.

I used my long rectangle nesties to cut the image and it's frame. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's anniversary set. I love the font they used with this set. The designer papers are from basic grey's new line called Euphoria. I love the colors in this pad.

Well I hope you are all having a great weekend. I'm hitting the stamp store today and who knows what I might bring back.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

This is wonderful, Aimee! I love it! :)

laos348 said...

Such a pretty card. Have fun on your trip.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!! I love that stamp!!