Monday, July 21, 2008

Christmas in July..........

That is what it seems right now. I got a package in the mail this weekend from Cornish Heritage Farms. They sure do ship fast but lets get back to my wonderful package I had ordered... It was a new stamp from their new Sandra Kuck Series Ready for Christmas and it also include one of their new Scrapblocks, Fine Hounds tooth. I paired these two great stamps to make today's card.



The fine hounds tooth is great starter for a card and now I can make some great dp with it in any color I want. For this Christmas card I love to pair it up with a deep red color and black ink. I used bravo burgundy for this one along with classic black ink from SU.

As you can tell the Sandra kuck image involved alot of coloring and of course who could not help but add a little bling to the tree and the holiday trim in the image. I colored my image with copics on stamper select white cardstock. This little girl image is so darling.

I hope you get the chance to checkout the wonderful images Cornish Heritage Farms is putting out. I already love their Thomas Kinkade line this new line is just adding more.... Have a wonderful Monday Afternoon and I hope I'll be back again with another post.

No comments: