Friday, October 17, 2008

Morning moon....

Today's card is inspired by a morning picture I took of the moon setting one morning while waiting on my daughter's bus...



This moon was beautiful the other morning and I loved the cotton fields below it... I had to go run in and grab the camera and take this shot. And then today it helped me pull this card out.... I really do love living out in the country and seeing the beauty of nature.



I love the silhouettes this year Stampin Up! has come out with and this is my first set and you know I am happy with my creation with it... I think this will become one of my favorite sets. Hope you all have a great weekend....

Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: only orange, so saffron, black stazon
Cardstock: old olive, only orange, glossy white, fall flowers dp scrap
Accessories: cuttlebug border, ciircle nestie, and scallop circle nestie, cuttlebug, black marker, white gel pen, scor-pal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute card

Deb said...

This is fabulous! I can see why you were inspired by that beautiful scene, and I'm so glad you took a picture to share! Your card captured the essence of that morning perfectly!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a gorgeous card. Your photogaph is amazing. What fabulous inspiration!

Jan said...

Gorgeous photo and beautiful card!

Stacy said...

WOW! This is very lovely. You did a fab job on it.