Friday, October 10, 2008

Copic playing...

Well I'm back and had fun making this card...



This wreath image is a Lockheart image and is so pretty. I had fun breaking out my copics and coloring it in. I also made sure to use my nesties to cut the image and frame it.


I had to use my sahara sand for my base and then grabbed a scrap of stampin up!'s fall flower dp... I think it is retired not sure. I hope everyone is heady for a great weekend I am too excited about tomorrow but will be sure to let you in on it during tomorrow's catty case post... Have a great friday night...

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful card.

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty!!!! Love the colors, and your coloring, great job with the copics, Im still working with mine.