Friday, November 28, 2008

Bad news and a card...

I had a ruff Thanksgiving in the end... I ended up hitting a poll and putting a dint in my car when I got ready to leave my family gathering last night. No one was hurt but my pride is really bummed. It seems that my luck runs so that any car I own can't seem to go with out getting some sort of damage with in the first few years of owning it.

Oh well, here's a project I did at my last workshop that everyone seemed to enjoy...



Again we played with holiday line up images and made this cute candy bar wrapper. I got the idea to make these from Dawns Stampin Studio. She has lots of great videos and ideas. I think the chocolate was more the hit than the project itself....



Well I'm off to go do some holiday shopping... hope you are enjoying your Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone. Each time I get a new car ( about every 5 years) within the first week of driving I always get a chip of some kind in the windshield. Always happens. I see this as some sort of baptism from my auto and just keep on a treking. MaryAnn

Helen said...

Sorry about your car. :(

Great project though - we made these at our recent Chocolate Night and everyone LOVED them!