Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Saturday.....

I decided to play with some new items... and this is alittle preview of what is to come in just a few weeks from Stampin Up!. Their new catty is coming on the 19th and my preordered catties will be here very soon... I've heard so much new product is packed in those little books. I'll share one of the Hostess sets that I was able to preorder...



This hostess set is called Echoes of Kindness and it is a level 2 set for the next catty. It has four stamps. Three floral images and one sentiment. I colored the floral image in with my stampin write markers and then added a piece of vellum to mute the colors and make the sentiment stick out over the flowers. To attach the vellum I used two silver brads. The designer paper is another peak into the new catty called Raspberry tart... it is so yummy.

I hope you are having a great weekend. Tomorrow I'm saying goodbye to DH. He is heading on a trip to CT. I'm hoping to go up there in a few weeks to visit a few friends we had up there when we left 4 years ago. Have a great Sunday.

Supplies:
Stamps: Echoes of Kindness
Ink: stazon jet black
cardstock: whisper white, cardstock vellum, basic black, raspberry tart
Accessories: martha border punch, megabilites, snow white ribbon, corner rounder, silver brads

No comments: