Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Copic playing... and die cut playing..

I've been working on today's eye candy for a while now... My Big Shot was broken when my daisy die came in so I was able to get the Big Shot replaced on Friday and also this adorable Whiff of Joy stamp came in on Saturday so I was able to finally put them together as a card today... I also didn't want the normal A2 card but I did want it to fit the envelope...



The Daisy die is one of the new dies that SU is carrying for the Big Shot and I love being able to make my own flowers. With so many different types of materials that you can cut with the Big Shot the types of flowers you can cut are endless. I layered my daisy on top of the card and then went to my trusty nestiablities dies and cut out my image and a layer from Papertrey Inks new DP Bitty Dot Basics.

I then colored in my Whiff of Joy image with my copics... I love the way these markers blend so well together.This image reminds me of my love for a good book to read and I'm currently hooked on the Twilight series. But enough about my reading habits lets get back to my coloring this image in... I used copic ciao markers along with my sketch blender pen to blend in my shades... I used like three different shades of pink on her shirt and 2 shades of blue for her jeans.

Supplies:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Melinda reading book, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages
Ink: adirondack espresso, perfect match berry sorbet by papertrey ink
Cardstock: soft sky, whisper white, bitty dot basics by papertrey ink
Accessories: Big Shot daisy die, tags die by cuttlebug, white satin ribbon by papertrey ink, chocolate chip corduroy button by SU, silver cord from su, new eyelet punch from su, nesties labels die, copic markers: rv000, rv02, rv04, b12, b00, e37, e29, y00, y06, bv31, bv23, blender marker

No comments: