Thursday, August 13, 2009

A note of Thanks..




I had a chance to play with some of my stamps tonight and just by chance I made this card using a preview set from Stampin Up!'s holiday mini that is coming out next month. The cute thing about this set is it is made to use your punches and create a card with a treat inside but I decided to use it without the treat cups....

I still used my punches but had fun creating the balloon shape.. This is a fun set and I'm gonna get plenty of use out of it. And don't forget this stamp is not available until September.....

Stamps: Sweet Centers(holiday mini), upsy daisy
ink: chocolate chip, stazon black
cardstock: so saffron, brocade blue, basic black, whisper white, bella bleu designer paper
accessories: rhinestone stickers, SU marker brocade blue

No comments: