Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello!

I've been a little busy and out of touch for a while...However I'm still here and around... I have been busy working on my Best Friend's wedding invites for the past few months and they have consumed much of my life but I'm seeing the end of the rainbow and Last weekend I cranked out 8 of these little pretties for the start of my holiday cards... I used my SU five point flower punch to help create a poinsettia on my card. Here is the finial product....



I'm very happy with it... I colored these in while waiting for my dad to go through eye surgery a couple of weeks ago. Love taking something to color when I know I'm gonna have a long wait somewhere. Did you happen to check out the corner of my blog... I'm now Copic certified.... I went to a wonderful class last week in Richmond, VA and was taught by Colleen Schaan and her lovely helper Beate. But back to my lovely card... I used Stampin Up!'s Postcard stamp from the holiday mini and of course my big shot... Very simple card and fun to create..

No comments: