Friday, August 03, 2007

Good morning....

For todays post I decided to try out the Wednesday tutorial post this week on SCS. You can find the tutorial here. It was fun to make and I filled mine with some Prima flowers to give to my mom today. Before i post my pictures I want to let you know I play with both an inside and outside picture for this and will post both for you to see how different the colors are in real life....

Here is my picture of the project in the house...


This is a picture of it outside on my deck in full sun...

Supplies: I used white cardstock, petals and paisley designer paper, my butterfly of happiness retired set, iridescent ice embossing powder, versa mark ink pad, barely banana inkpad, pretty in pink inkpad, and bashful blue inkpad, and my retired wrought iron punch.

No comments: