Monday, August 20, 2007

long time no post....

Well I told you the office was a wreck.....




I felt so bad because of the way it looked I just had to try and fix it up a bit....






Looks a little better doesn't it. At least it did until my dad ask me to make birthday cards for my mother... needless to say I think the card is pretty but the office needs love again..



I used a sketch challenge that Lauren Meader or aka Mytime on SCS posted on her blog on Saturday. She is one o my favorite stampers over on SCS and she is also one of SCS dirty dozen design teams... I hope to one day be as good as her.

Supplies: soft sky cardstock, chocolate chip cardstock, whisper white cardstock, and a small piece of designer paper I got from Joan on one of her blog candy give aways. I also used some of the ice circles brads from SU and the new incolor double stitched ribbon in soft sky. The stamp set I used is called polka dots & paisley from stampin up. Ink used was soft sky ink pad, tempting turquoise ink pad, and basic black inkpad along with my always artichoke marker for the stem... Mom's birthday is next week and I hope I can find more time to make her a few more goodies... happy stampin everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice card. i know your mom will love it. good job

Lauren (mytime) said...

Arent you just the sweetest! Your card came out awesome. Thanks for trying the sketch!!!!! Your work is wonderful!