Wednesday, August 08, 2007

SIMPLE SQUARE...



Today I decided to attempt a square card... I did this one first and decided to finish it off with a set of four using the whole stamp set. Here is how they all turned out...




Supplies: Summer by the sea stamp set(which is still available from stampin up but is not in their fall and winter catty), warmest regards stamp set(retired hostess set), fabriano medioevalis 5inch square card, copic markers, classic black craft ink

My main reason to make these cards was that I needed one for a friend who would be going to have surgery on Friday so I think I am going to send her my first card and wish her well on her surgery. Well off to go work on some more of my swap cards... have a happy stampin day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice. but i feel as though they could use something else

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! So simple, yet so elegant and classic! :)