Friday, August 24, 2007

Trying a few challenges...

Today I decided to try a few challenges over on Splitcoaststampers... My first attempt was ok...


Supplies for this card can be found listed HERE.

This Challenge was entitled LSC130 oldies but goodies. We had to combine an old color challenge and an old sketch challenge. I used Sketch challenge SC50 and color challenge CC27. I didn't quite stick to the color challenge as it was to use only handsome hunter, taken with teal and green galore. I added in some red and yellow stickles. Not to thrilled with it but it is not too bad either...

On to the next challenge....

This was the sketch challenge for this week SC 138. This card I liked. Of course I had to take a close up of the tree for you to see all the details and sparkles... isn't it pretty.







Supplies for this card can be found listed HERE.

Hope you all have a great weekend... we will be doing lots of yard work so maybe I will get a chance to play sometime....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love the 2nd card!! good job