Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sorry no card today...

Sorry no card but who would blame if they had this show up in their mailbox...



Sorry it is rather dark but hopefully tomorrow I can get a better shot in the morning. But I'm so excited about this book. I can't wait until January 2nd to place an order out of it. The preview catty is so put to shame by the new catty in person. Ladies get your wallets out and ready for some awesome stamp sets....

Off to go browse some more have a great night....

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Aimee, you got it! Woo hoo! Isn't it purty? I got mine yesterday too. I am about to go through it again for like the gazillionth time. ;) You can never get to much of a good thing. Enjoy it!

Michelle said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Lucky girl!!

Marilyn said...

AHHH! I haven't gotten mine yet - it says tomorrow - can't WAIT!!!! Which set is in there that you just can't wait to order?

Gabby said...

OMG Isn't the cover the prettiest it's been??? I can't wait to order either!!! I already have ants in my pants since I got it!!!