Wednesday, January 30, 2008

See I'm back...

See I'm back but not one but two cards... I used Debbie Olsen's sketch from yesterday to come up with these two beauties... You can find here sketch here on her blog. She has another one I'll try latter on her blog today.



These are such adorable images. These stamps are some I got from Rubbernecker yesterday. And while I was in the waiting room at the dentist yesterday I had a few images with me and my copics...



For this one I left the orientation the same as her sketch. This couple is so cute... It is called First Love and I think it is perfect for a valentine card. I grabbed my Stampin Up rubbons and found a great sentiment to use on the front.

Supplies for this card:
Stamps: First Love from Rubbernecker, retired soft swirls background
Ink: Adirondack espresso ink, regal rose classic ink
cardstock: stampers select white, basic grey, regal rose, retired rebecca papers dp
Accessories: taffeta ribbon, eastern elegance rubons, copic spica gold pen, copic markers, oval nestablities

Now for the other card...


This is another Rubbernecker image called Princely Friends. This is another of the three images I colored while waiting... I love the little frog sitting on the back of the Unicorn. This one I went with a blue green theme and not really happy how the white rubon doesn't show as well as the other card... should have used a black one but the word dream goes well with this image....

Supplies for this one:
Stamps: Princely friends by rubbernecker, retired soft swirls
ink: Adirondack espresso ink, tempting turquoise
cardstock: soft sky, stampers select white, basic grey, basic grey two scoops dp
Accessories: copic markers, copic spica gold pen, taffeta ribbon, eastern elegance rubons

Sorry about some of the pictures. We are having a yucky day and the suns isn't being nice for me today.... Well I'm off but I want to thank Broni for giving me such a great blog candy last week and introducing me to yet another stamp company that has such adorable images....

20 comments:

Laura lok said...

oh my gosh those are soo adorable

Heather said...

Your cards are terrific! Great coloring! The images are adorable.

Anonymous said...

very cute cards! I love the new stamps

Lesly said...

Fabulous coloring. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the coloring!

UrgentCookie said...

These stamps are too cute! You did a wonderful job on all your cards. :0)

Rosella said...

What adorable images, and what better way to spend your time in the waiting room. Absolutelu beautiful coloring!

Unknown said...

Super sweet!

Debbie Olson said...

What a beautiful job you did on these! Excellent coloring!

The Crafty Chik said...

What awesome cards! I love how you colored them! I'm trying hard to hold back on ordering those markers and these are not helping! LOL! Great job!

Stampin' Meg said...

That's a great sketch. I love how your cards tirn out. The Rubber necker folks are so nice-I was at a stamp show last weekend and watched one of their demos.

Marilyn said...

These are just the cutest! You always make the most awesome cards with such detail in coloring!! I admire that - I need to do more of that myself, but I find watercoloring/markers to be a challenge for me - thanks for always inspiring!

Broni said...

Aimee! I LOVE these! What great cards! Your coloring is wonderful!

Broni said...

Oh, and I LOVE your blog music. I'm a huge country music fan!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Now I need to get those images too! Beautiful coloring.

Sherry Cheever said...

Oh my badness! These are absolutely adorable! I've actually been working with these images the last couple of days -- WOW you've done a great job with with them!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

These are absolutely precious!! Love those images and your coloring is super!!

Candy said...

So very cute!!

Kittie said...

These cards are adorable. Wonderful coloring. I like your music today. Phantom of the Opera.

Kittie said...

Wonderful cards and your coloring is lovely. I love yiour music....It's playing Phantom of the Opera right now.