Monday, March 17, 2008

Rubbernecker blogger Challenge...

Not real happy but I may play with this color challenge a little more... The challenge was to use brown, teal and green. Not a combo I use alot but gives me a summer feel. And the Rubbernecker image I chose to use with it was the Stamp Oasis fantasy stamp with the girl swimming with the dolphin.



One day I hope to get a chance to swim with some dolphins... I've heard it is fun..

I of course colored the image in with copics and stamped it three times with adirondack slate ink. Stamping it three times gives me the three images I need to complete my main image. I again used my Fiskars finger tip craft knife to cut the image out... gotta love the knife..


I popped up the little girl and the little green fish to help give this card a little somethin... I hope you all are havin a great Monday..

Don't forget you still have a chance at my blog candy til wednesday afternoon on
this post.

Supplies:
Stamps: girl with dolphin by stamp oasis, papertrey inc mixed messages, stampin up bamboo II background
Ink: Adirondack slate ink, taken with teal classic pad, basic black
Cardsock: spring moss by papertrey inc, taken with teal, chocolate chip, whisper white
Accessories: silver hardware, copic markers, white gel pen, spica glitter pen


Edited: Saw the techniqu challenge over on SCS and just knew my cuttlebug folder was perfect for this card.... here is the original card before adding the cuttlebug piece...

8 comments:

Helen said...

I like how you popped up the girl - great idea!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wonderful card love your coloring

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!!! You are great with those scissors!!!

Sherry Cheever said...

I have swam with dolphins and it is something you'll never forget. When you get the opportunity, do it! You won't regret it!!!

Your card is too adorable!

Rosella said...

Great card! Love the coloring and the layering!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! thanks for sharing!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love your card - I really like your cuttlebugged version too! I swam with the dolphins in the Keys and it was amazing!

Anonymous said...

There you go...doing that beautiful coloring again!