Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friendships...

I decided to play with last weeks Splitcoaststamper's tutorial flap card.



My Flap card uses some of Papertrey Inc's newest cardstock... more colors to add to my collection ... a girl can never have enough paper. I also used some of their designer 6x6 paper on the card. Nicole is such a genius in her designs. I also had a Stampin Up! set that my upline gave me for promoting last month called Take Three.

This card was fun to make but look at the inside of it...
This sentiment came from Papertrey Inc's Out on a Limb set and is so beautiful... I think it fits friendship perfectly... "To the world you may be just one person, but to one you may be the world Josephine Billings". Friendships are so valuable to many and each friend I have made in my life has meant so much to me... I hope you all have a wonderful evening and that even my readers I consider to be my friends and you all keep me going...

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey inc out on a limb, Stampin up take three
Ink: Berry Sorbet
Cardstock: Berry Sorbet, spring moss, papertrey stamper's select white, Papertrey Dp
Accessories: oval nestiblities scalloped and regular, cuttlebug, cameo coral marker, black marker, white gel pen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute card!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card and sentiment!!

Judy Rozema said...

What a darling card! I love the design! Way to go!

Sandi Berg said...

Great card! I love the sentiment!!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love the flap card - I still need to try them. I just am in love with that PTI patterned paper! So pretty Aimee!