Monday, May 19, 2008

I've been playin today...

Trying to get those swaps done for this month... I've got two one of a dozen cards and the other is about 30 cards.... All due at the same time...

Well while I was working on the small swap I did this card...


Most of it is Stampin UP! supplies except for the primas and the nesties I used to cut some of the cardstock out. I like the card and think it fits for my DH. I will try and make it special for him when he comes back from his trip....

Here are a few more pictures of the card...




I used the long nestiablities die to cute some blue bayou cardstock and folded it in the middle... it created this cute flap on the card. I then took my square nesties and cut some whisper white up for my sentiment inside and for my focal image... I ran these both through my cuttlebug to cut and emboss them. I love these dies they can be so versatile. I then took my versamarker and ran it over my bird image so I could emboss it with my iridescent ice ep. He is so sparkly... The DP is Stampin UP! fall flowers dp...

Supplies:
Stamps: Always
Ink: Blue bayou
Cardstock: whisper white, blue bayou textured cs, fall flowers dp
Accessories: primas, brads, versamarker, iridescent ice, small square nesties, long scalloped retangle nesties

Hope everyone is having a great Monday and I hope to find time to get my first swap done to share it with you soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute card. nice job!

Stampin' Meg said...

Very cool bird-I really like how this turned out, Aimee!

Marilyn said...

I love this card!! It is so pretty - that Always set is so amazing!! Great color choices too!