Friday, June 27, 2008

Hello...

I stamped a few cards out today but will share one today and the other will be here tomorrow...

For today's card I'm thinking cold weather... It has been so hot here lately. I got this new stamp the other day when I went with my aunt to check out a new scrapbook store in Portsmouth called D&A scrapbooks. I found out about this shop at the Williamsburg shoebox swap and just had to check it out... I''m glad I did cause she carries Bellas and I have been dying to get this Bella..



I made a single layered card and colored her in with my copics... This bella is just too cute. And I used up some of my scrap ribbon pieces on this card. For the sentiment I went with one of My Favorite Things stamps. This was such fun and relaxing as well.

She was so much fun to color and I could not resist adding alittle bit of stickles to her fur edges...

Have a great afternoon...

Supplies:
Stamps: Snowbunny a bella, Baby it is cold outside
Ink: adirondack slate
cardstock: Fabriano Medioevalis folded card
Accessories: copic markers, stardust stickles, soft sky stitched ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute card