Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Stamps + New punch = Play Time

I got my preorder yesterday and can you say wow.... I can't wait to see what is in the new catty. There is so many great new sets already and they have slipped a few more previews the demos way and oh my...

For todays car I played with the new Hostess level 3 set Winow Dressing.... This is a fun set and let me tell you a Stamp-a-ma-jig is your frien with this set.



I also looked around a bit on my favorite blogs and found a great layout to help start my card. KraftinKimmy had a great layout to work with and you can find it here.

I broke out my poor neglected watercolor crayons and colored in my image.... The little snowmen remind me of the snowmen you get from Hallmark during the holidays. I have a few and always put them out during the holidays. I also grabbed my Lovely As a Tree set and added the tree in the window and took a few rhinestones to it. This card is so pretty.. I also added crystal effects to the window. I hope you have enjoy the first peek into the fall and winter catty. Have a great afternoon.

Supplies:
Stamps: window dressings, As lovely as a Tree
Ink: forest green stazon, jet black stazon
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, handsome hunter, watercolor paper, basic grey figgy pudding
Accessories: silver brad, sticker rhinestones, aquapainter, oval nesties, gold ribbon, crystal effects

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! i like how you added in the tree.

Michelle said...

Oh, Aimee, very, very pretty! I love seeing previews of the new stuff!

Gloria said...

Cute card Aimee!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Really nice card....great interpretation of Kimmie's design.