Friday, February 06, 2009

Play with GinaK stamps...

Back in January (I think), I won the most adorable stamp set from GinaK. Well I got to play with it and this is what I came up with.



The stamp set is called Home Tweet Home. It has the cutest images and I had to play with this one. I actually layered different parts of this image. I cut the fence three times and the bird house once. After coloring it in I thought it was alittle plain so I added in the line of blue... It's actually a sticker from last years SAB scrapbooking set.

I then thought about doing something to the back and this is what I came up with... using more of the stickers from that SAB set.

This card was fun to make and I colored in my image with my copics. If your interested in getting your hands on some copics GinaK has a club starting up... It's how I've been collecting them. All the information about her clubs can be found
here. They are a fun tool to play with and very addicting once you start using them.... Have a great Friday night...

3 comments:

Alison Anderson said...

How cute! I love that fence a lot- great use of dimensionals!

Teresa Kline said...

adorable card .....luv these images! I met you in Willimasburg last May....I hope you remember, check out my blog if you have time...hugs *~*

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

This card is great - I'm finding that I love simple, clean lines lately. I know all that cutting was not 'simple', though. Great job; very effective card!