Thursday, March 19, 2009

Had a Workshop and plan to post a few more...

I've had a workshop and some things here in the house needed my attention but I plan on getting more regular again. I thought I would share my favorite card from the workshop tonight...



This was fun to create and I so enjoyed playing with the level 1 hostess set. I love the new eyelet border punch.. I cut the border on the raspberry tart dp and I also cut my square frame with it. So many options for such a darling punch.

I decided to stamp the roses using my SU markers on this one... Did you know they are waterbased and using an aquapainter to them with water can give you the most beautiful effect. This is my favorite card from the workshop... I hope you have enjoyed my eye candy for tonight. I will be back with one of the other cards tomorrow and I'm working on another project to share here soon. Have a great night and Happy stampin....

No comments: